Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Another Hat update

Been a little while since I've updated anything here. As of today I have knitted 90 hats for the OB dept where I work. Yahoo!!

For the Halloween babies I knitted 6 light orage and green hats. There were only 2 babies born this Halloween here though. That's OK the rest of the hats were just passed out as they looked fallish too!! I guess I should have taken a picture of one of them to show here. Oh well, maybe next time.

I have been asked to make a few hats for the winter solstice. Found some kewl dark blue yarn with a shimmery white in it that I have matched up with some white/silver yarn. Have made two hats so far and have enough for 2 more. They are turing out real nice. I'll have to take a picture of one of them before I take them in.

Most of the ladies that I work with do not knit or crochet, but have become very interested in the knifty knitter and have started making hats from them too!! WOW!! Now I don't feel so pressured to make all the hats!! They are coming up with some way kewl hats for our babies!! Hope everyone keeps up the good work.

No comments: