Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Finally Finished Last Stitchery in Round Robbin





















These are the dragons that were stitched in the last round of the Stitching Round Robbin I was part of. Took me awhile, but I finally finished my stitching. The Blue, Yellow and Green dragons were stitched by ewach of the other three stitchers in the group - I stitched the Red dragon.

I think we all did a wonderful job - don't you!!

I can hardly wait to see what Christine is going to do with her wonderful dragons!

3 comments:

Schokti said...

Scree!!! Lilie! That looks awesome!! I can't wait to have it home! What a wonderful job you and the others did.

Kim said...

Those are great looking dragons! What a lot of work you all put into them, the turned out fantastic!

Schokti said...

Hey Lilie - how are things? School still keeping you busy? Send me a note, k?