Monday, July 04, 2011

Books I am reading or have recently read update!

Oh my goodness! I just noticed that I haven't updated the books that I am \have read since the end of May!!

I have reread 'Through the Looking Glass' Still can't believe how much I forgot and how the cinema has combined these two books as one instead of giving them each their own credit!!

Even Disney combined the two and mixed things all up!!







I then reread 'Around the World in 80 Days'. 

I really liked the Jackie Chan version, but not at all the same as the book.  Gonna watch afew of the older movies and see how well they stick to the written word!!








Then I reread Jack London's 'Call of the Wild'.  I know I had to read this in high school, but don't remember a bit of it!!  It really is a good book!!  LOL!!  But you couldn't tell me that as a teenager!!

Another one I would like to watch a few of the movies out there to see how well they know how to stick to the writer's words!!






I am currently reading in actual book form, as I was not able to get it 'free' on the kindle and was able to get it through PaperBackSwap.com for one of my credits -- 'Tyrant Lo Blanc' its an interesting book with a lot of history and long!!!  Tend to read this while at home lounging!!

I even found a movie on netflix.com by the same name that I am planning on atching when I finish the book.  almost halfway through it!!




On my 'Kindle' which I tend to take with me to read at work and on the run!!  I am rereading 'The Count of Monte Cristo' I had started rereading this awhile back, but counldn't remember where I had left off, so just started from the beginning again. 

And another book that has a movie out that I would like to watch after reading the book.






I think that just about wraps it up!!  Have so many books I want to read, but never enough time to read them all!!  So I just keep pliucking away at the list!!

No comments: