Saturday, January 28, 2012

Potluck Saturday Nights!!

Here it is again - working on a Saturday nights so it must be Potluck Saturday Night!!

Brenda said she was bringing 'Chicken Almondine'  Hmmm, Hmmm good!

I decided yesterday while I was pre-testing a few recipes for next weekends Super Bowl party that I would go ahead and make a few cupcakes for the potluck tonight -- that way I didn't have to get up early and make anything or make a run into the store for something!!  Just had to frost them and take them.

Couldn't find my regular cupcake pan (duh!!  I had left it at work in my locker the last time I made cupcakes for work - not heading into town 30 minutes away for a cupcake pan) so I used the mini cupcake pan that I had!!  thank goodness I still had enough liners for that pan, only a few short and boy were those good cakes!! : )   Better remember to buy some more though!

So here are some of the mini spice cupcakes I'm taking into work tonight!!



No comments: