Monday, December 28, 2009

Geocache #12






Had noticed that there was a cache very close to where I work, but that during the weekday work hours was a pretty popular place for muggles (non-cachers) and hard to get to for that reason. So I decided to hit it on my way home from work -- granted thats 6:30ish in the morning!! LOL




Site was pretty empty, only noticed one person arriving at a nearby office early, but they didn't pay any attention to me. Found it pretty quick with the clues/hints and my iphone GPS which seems to be pretty accurate.


Nice size cache. Looked like a retired plastic mayo container painted greenish. Tried to take some pictures, but at 6:30ish am in December the sun is barely rising and the light is pretty poor -- yep I needed to pull out the flashlight to even find the cache. Tried to get a picture of the site, but even with the flashlight the picture is pretty poor.








But!!! Another geocache found!!!

No comments: