Thursday, December 24, 2009

Geocache #9

WhooHoo!!!! I must be on a roll! Found my 9th geocache today in less than 5 minutes. Luckily there was no-one around either. Bought myself a new iphone and added the geocache app. Was trying it out to see how accurate the coords were. Well I had to switch to the compass part of the app and stopped to see how far it was telling me I was from the cache and it was bouncing between 1-2 feet. I looked around and saw that sure enough there was tree right next to me!!


I looked all around it and then about eye level was able to see from the back of the tree next to the fence lodged into a notch the cache! That was a quick find for me!!

Didn't even take it all the way back to the car to log. I had my trusty pen on me and found a hard spot where I could sign the log -- it was a bit damp around the edges, but not so much I was unable to sign it!!


Hmmmmm. . . I think I might like this iphone all that much more!!

No comments: