Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Geocache #276

After my aborted end to caching on Saturday, I decided I needed to get out and find a few more on Monday.  I had to go into town to look for a 50th birthday party stuff anyway.  Tried to do a couple of the puzzle/multi-caches while there.  Looks like I need to mull them over a bit, as I didn't seem to have to right co-ordinates to find either one of them in the end.

After that failure I really needed to pacify myself by finding, at leat, one cache.  In the end found two before I got a call from a girlfriend and headed out to dinner -- but thats a nother story!!  LOL

So for geocache #276 I headed up Redemeyer Road to find 'Fault Line #3~ Redemeyer Road'.  Parked in front of one of many vintage 'No Tresspassing' signs.  Big hint in the description of this cache.  Only walked back and forth accross the bridge a couple of times before I found it.  Best hint was

"If You find it, Pick it up~All Day long you'll have good luck!" You do not need to go into the creek to access cache

I love these benchmark/coin typecaches.  Would really like to know where this guy find these things!!

Ground was a little wet and muddy from the rains over the weekend, good thing I didn't need to get off the road!!  Gued to the top of the cache container was what looked like a penny, but was actually an official benchmark geocache coin!!

No comments: