Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sunday get-together at Trish's update!

So sunday we did get together at Trish's and played a couple games of Skip-Bo while eating our potluck Haystacks.

Alycia found the cutest little cake - and I mean little -- that she just had to buy for no special reason other than it was just too cute.  It was of Sponge Bob Squarepants and just the right size for a little slice of cake for each of us!!
 

Picture of 'Encahnted' from the Web
We did watch 'The Socerer's Apprentice', which was a pretty good, looks like a set-up for a sequal though if you ask me. Although I was wrong about watching 'Ella Enchanted'.  It was just plain 'Enchanted' instead. Close but not quite the same, and it was my Netflix DVD. LOL!!  It was a cute Disney film though.

We, also, took an updated picture of our toes of all four of us!!  Next time we will have to take Trish with us!!  I noticed that her toes were unpainted!! 

While up there it started to hail - wasn't able to get a picture that clearly showed the hail, but we could feel it and hear it.  So glad that the weather cleared up enough when it was time for me to head back down the hill to home.

I was so tired when I got home that I went straight to bed -- thus why I'm blogging about it today instead of Sunday evening.

No comments: