Sunday, April 03, 2011

4/1 Geocaching on the way to the airport #280

Friday morning I headed to Sacramento to the airport to fly to Colorado to see the children.  Leftearly enough to stop along the way and catch a few caches.

First one I stopped at was a cache that I had tried to find awhile back and it seems was a MIA back then most likely due to recent roadside restoration.  I was pretty sure then that it was a guardrail cache and the nearest end of the guardrail to ground zero had recently been refurbished.  I noticed on my through this time that the cache owners had replaced the cache and others had been finding it.  Parked the car and walked right up to it, had to reach a ways in to find it but there it was.  Kind of cool glueing the computer chips and such to the outside of the container!! 

Took nada, left one of the flower magnets that Candace, Alexis and I made last summer to use as SWAG.

Luckily as I was ready to head back and replace the log,traffic was clear.  Replaced and was soon on my way again.  I didn't eventurn the engine off while getting and replacing this cache.

No comments: