Friday, April 15, 2011

My two favorites from last weeks DWTS's

So I went to ABC.com and watched last weeks performances and elimination round.  I must say they all did a wonderful job, such improvement in such a short time.  I think we tend to forget that they all are amatuers and not professionals, but expect a professional dancers performance from them.  Some people are natural dancers and others just can't dance!!

Can't believe that Kirstie's shoe came off, but what the . . .

From the Dances for last week my two favorites were . . . drum roll please!!

Hines Ward and Chris Jericho with Ralph Machio and Romeo close behind.  But, I feel, that Hines and Chris gave very strong performances last week.  Did you see their strong leading frames?!!  And I just love Hines's smile!!  We'll see what happens this week!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hines reminds me alot of Emmitt Smith, season 2 winner. I'll have to find some of Emmitt's best dances and show you them on youtube.