Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DWTS This week - week 6!!

Wow!  What a surprise!!  Some of my favorites up till now fell on my list this week and others moved up!!

My top 4 dancers this week are. . . . yes there are some changes from last week.   Hoping that a few of them just got lucky and some just had an off week!!

Romeo takes the top of my list this week!!  He has come along so well!!  I LOVED his performacne this week!!!  Didn't see any of that 'hip hop' swagger, but did see the prospect of a great classic dancer.  His acting abilities were shining through loud and clear!!  What an accomplishment that must be for him --- so young and having had his father do so badly!!!  I guess there is no surprise in that, I have thought that Romeo has been doing a great job in DWTS this season.

My second, surprisingly, will have to go to Kendra this week.  I have so not wanted to like her, but the music and the dance was just so right for her!!  I thought that she did a wonderful job.  I just wish that I could move my hips and boobs like that!!  It probably didn't hurt that she did a table dance for the judges either!!  Here's to seeing if she can maintain this momentum!!


Third on my list -- another surprise that I had wanted not to like was Chelsea!!  Not sure why, but this girl has been rubbing my the wrong way!!  But I must say I did like her performance this week, liked it enough to put it in my top 4!!!  Was yellow a theme this week!????  And her partner dancing with a twisted ankle!!  thought she looked a bit like Gigi from the movies!






Fourth on my list was Kirstie and Maks!!  Loved the Samba rolls!!  I know this picture was from last weeks dancing, but couldn't find anything quick that was posted from this week!!  Plus I just like to look at Maks body!!  I think they would have had a higher score if Maks had ripped off the shirt again!!  LOL!!  But his open shirt almost made up for it!!




Was disappointed in both Ralph's and Chris's performances.  Although Ralph did well in continuing on with the dance after his partner fell!!  Not sure what was going on with Chris though. Maybe a little 'over thinking' the dance and not having enough fun with it!!!

So my prediction for who will be eliminated this week is . . . . . hmmmm!!  Guess we will have to find out who acually is eliminated!  I can't choose anyone to cut!!

No comments: