Wednesday, April 06, 2011

4/5 Caching on the way to Colorado Springs - #290

I found out that tuesday was the only day during the week while I was out visiting that my older son, Chris, had off. 

So I drove into Colorado Springs to spend some quality time with him. 

But just had to get out and do a bit of caching along the way.  Candace and I have found most of the caches along Highway 25 so I took a side road that looked like it had a few caches along it and drove the frontage road most of the way there.  Well, at least, to Fountain.

'Old Homestead'


A quick cache and dash, even though I had to run accross the road and back, good thing there was very little traffic.  Signed the log, took a plastic gold coin and left a Travel Bug 'Mrs Micro is Homesick' a travel bug trying to travel to Colorado!!!  What luck!! 

No comments: