Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DWTS's Week #5

I must say that they all did wonderful tonight!!

But. . .

My top two favorites this week are. . .

Chris Jericho - I thought that he gave a very good performance, and am nicely surprised at how well he is doing in this competition!!  Strong frame and some good moves.

Tried to find a pictures of them dancing this evening, but I guess it was too soon.  Found plenty from last week though.




Second favorite this week was. . .

Romeo!!  Oh what a performance he gave.  He is coming right along in learning to lose that 'Hip Hop' swagger and pick up some real classy dance moves!!  Almost reminded me of a very young Sammy Davis Jr. 







Coming in close for 3rd and 4th were Hines Ward and Kirstie Alley.  What a surprise --- no mishaps and Maks is so fine!!  He can rip his shirt off for me anytime!!


Nowo all this is just in my humnble opinion you know!!  It is sucha hard choice!!

So who will continue on and who will be eliminated tomorrow night?!!

No comments: