Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Did some catching up on TV shows on my night off!!

Had Monday night off from work!!  Yahoo!!  So what did I do?! . . .

Spent the day catching up on sleep after working all weekend (nights) long!  Then headed up to Willits for dinner with the girls at 'Lumberjack's' and to watch 'Dancing with the Stars'

Then I did some catching up of TV shows!!  All up-to-date now with 'Bones',  'Body of Proof' and 'Game of Thrones'. 

 

I ran out of time cause I needed to head back to bed to get some rest before heading back to work tonight, but plan on catching up on 'House' too!!!  Maybe tonight, if I get put on-call or Thursday night -- my first night off of my long stretch off!!

I gave up watching 'House' on mondays for the time being so I could watch 'Dancing with the Stars' with friends!!  No big deal as I can just go to Hulu.com and watch it there once the show has aired.  Although I don't think I've seen any of 'House' since DWTS's startedt his season.  But I will!!!

No comments: