Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Mondays Dancing with the Stars!!

Oh my goodness!!  They were all so good.  Loved the guest judge too!!

Although I think the judges were right in that romeo didn't do as well this week as he has in the past few weeks!!  Hmmm. . . just might be the end of Romeo!!  Kinda saw that old swagger in his strutting last night.  And the follow-through between moves did lack smoothness!!



Found it kind of funny that the two oldest stars ended up dancing dances that were faster than most of the others!!  The Jive for Kirstie and the Quick Step for Ralph!!  Whats with that?  Although I must say each of them did really well in spite of it all!!  Isn't Kirstie looking a bit slimmer out there?  Although that pink and purple tutu thing wasn't the greatest of choices for a full-figured woman!!



Kendra, again, did surprisingly well!  I wasn't sure that she would be able to pull it off for another week -- must be she is finally getting some confidence in herself and her dancing!! 
Chelsea is another one that I have to say is doing well, I didn't want her too, but she is!!  I feel that her style is little bit more risky than the others, but she seems to feel that because she is young she should be able to pull it off.  Although I did like her dance, I was still looking for moves from the actual dance, they had added so much creative style that it was hard to tell what dance they were dancing!!  Hmmm. . . actually I can't remember ewhat they were suppose to be dancing!!


Now as for Hines!!  Oh my what can I say, but he did it again!!!  What style!  What finesse!!  Yes I must say he is at the top of my list  - - - again!!!


I don't want to see any of them go, but I guess tonight one will be booted!!!  Unfortunately, it looks like it will be a toss up between Romeo or Kirstie!!  Guess we will just have to watch to find out!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chelsie and Mark were supposed to be dancing Paso Doble