Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4/10/11 - Geocaching around Clear Lake --Geocache #304

Just a little further down the road in Lakeport we found our next cache -- mind you I had been out here twice before with no luck!!!  Sometimes you just have to think 'outside the box'

Geocache #304
Trucks (no planes) & Automobiles

I knew where to gofor this one as I had been there looking teice before with no luck -- but I knew that the cache was there as I kept seeing that others were finding it and logginf their finds on geocaching.com

After looking a bit, I think that Alycia actually figured out where the cache was, but Carrie made the actual grab.  Like I said before, sometimes you have to think 'out of the box'

There wasn't a whole lot of SWAG and from reading the description it was suppose to be trucks and automobile themed -- at least, maybe when the cache was originally placed it might have been!!  LOL!!



I took nada, but left a magnet and signed the log -- Carrie laughed as she put a little parachuter guy in and said  'There's no plane cause he lost his when he jumped.'  We all had a good laugh at that one.


No comments: