Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday movie get-together with the girls!!

Wasn't sure if this was going to happen or not!! 

Yesterday was such a nice day, even though I had been told that rain was expected today and snow in Willits I was a little doubtful.  Well, doubtful till I was awakened to the pouring rain! 

Then about 7am while I was on facebook I saw that Trish posted 'It's May 15 and it's snowing!!"  I thought to myself, 'Hmmmm . . . not sure if we'll be headig up their as the last time it snowed in Willits they were kinda snowed in. 

So I waited and waited and didn't hear anything from Trish or Alycia saying that the get-together was nixed, so I packed up my 'Tine's White', 'Charisma', OJ and 'Captain Morgan's Rum to make Sangria's and jumped in the car.  As I was pulling out I get a text from Alycia to pick up some chicken broth and spinach dip!!!  I guess the get-together is offically on!!




Trish made a wonderful Mexican Soup with chicken, cheese and tortilla chips in it, and cornbread!

We had spinach dip as an appetizer and Sangria to drink!!

While we watched
and . . .
Guess we had a tribute to Patrick Swayze day!!!

Believe it or not by mid afternoon the sun was shining and it was even hailing for a short time!!  By the time I drove down the hill towards home the sun was trying to shine and the rain was taking a break -- stopped in RV and Calpella to find a couple of geocaches too!!!  But that's another blog #339, 340 & 341 when I catch up to them!!  LOL!!

No comments: