Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Books!! What I'm reading!! Update!!

Ok so I finished reading 'Dragon Bones' by Lisa See -- yes I know I read book #3 before reading #1 and #2.  But I will read them soon!!  Good book --- Hmm I wonder if they have made a movie of it yet!!  LOL!  I don't see one listed - even looked under IMDb.com .









Just like mine, but I have a black kindle

I seem to have misplaced my sony eReader -- I'm sure I'll find it somewhere around here, but found a great price on a Kindle at Kindle.com so ended up buying it.  So far so good.  Bought a Lime green cover to go with it and have been downloading all those old classics (well the ones that I can find online) from the '1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die'.  You would be surprised how many I have been able to find either through Kindle.com, gutenberg.org or manybooks.com.  Those that I can't find online I have either listed in my wishlist or ordered at PaperBackSwap.com.




I guess I got so caught up in the Kindle and free online books and that '1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die' book that while I was going through the list of books that I have read I decided that a lot of them I had read so many, many years ago that I have forgotten most of the storylines!! So I started reading some of them again. 

So what did I reread?  'Alice in Wonderland' by Lewis Carroll to start off with!





Now I am rereading 'Jane Eyre' by Charlotte Bronte.  Just getting started on this one!!  Boy have I forgotten most of it too!!!










No comments: