Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Geocache #305 -- 4/10/11

So we continued a little further around the lake -- no we didn't get all the caches in Lakeport, but we did want to make it all the way around the lake before it got too late and too dark to cache.  Although Candace and I have been known to be out caching in the dark using just the headlights of the car as our light -- granted it's not the easiest thing to do!!

Our next stop was called:

Geocache #305
Trollville

Once Carrie climbed under the edge of the bridge, we then knew why they called it 'Trollville'.  Believe me it was not an easy brdige to climb under, if it hadn't been for Carrie being there I am not so sure that either Alycia or I would have even tried to get the cache.

Loggerhead Turtle
 Small little box of SWAG that I swapped a domino, left a Travel Coin that I had been carrying the 'Loggerhead Turtle Geocoin' thought it was an appropriate place to be dropping a turtle coin, and STL.

No comments: