Monday, May 23, 2011

Dancing With the Stars!!

I'm just a little bummed that for the final night of dancing with the stars I have to work!!

And it's not my turn to be on-call!!

So I am going to go out on a limb here and see if I am right -- who is eliminated next? . . .


Kirstie and Maks




Sorry guys!!   I love Maks too!  But not sure that they had enough umph!! to pull through tonight!!  Their freestyle, although stupendous, just wasn't catchy enough for those judges, and her outfits didn't o her justice in any way!!






Who will win between Chelsea and Hines? . . .

Hines and Kym

In my humble opinion (which I have learned doesn't account for much)  I think Hines and Kym did the best dancing by far all season long!! The judges picked a good choice for them in the 'Quick Step' and totally loved their freestyle!!



So let's see who wins at the final dancing of the season with Dancing With The Stars tomorrow!!!

I so wish I ccould be home watching this tomorrow --- maybe things will ne slowenough at work to catch the final call!!!

No comments: