Sunday, February 20, 2011

Geocache #267

Heading for Geocache #9 of 12 for the day!

Yet anaother one in Healdsberg that I had looked for before with no luck.

Nice SWAG
'Books and all that Jazz (A TB Hotel)'  I had one more TB that I defianately wanted to drop today so we had to find this one as it was labeled as a TB hotel!! 


Like before, I was all over the parking lot and the parking lot of the real estate office next door.  Guess I was only focusing on one of the clues - in the corner pocket and not the other that said it was within 3 feet of the paved area and no need to trample through the foliage.

the UMP TB
Good thing that some of us actually follow clues, hints and directions.  AllieBee found it without leaving the pavement while I was trampling the foliage to get to another corner pocket!!   LOL

Peace TB
Picked up another TB called 'UMP' and placed one that started near home called 'Peace'. I was hoping to get the 'Peace' one a bit further away from home, but felt that I had held on to it for far too long! 

Found some nice SWAG and replaced cache before moving on.  The last time I was here there were a lot of muggles around and I felt kind of silly wondering around in the library parking lot.  Today I only saw one muggle leaving the library, so not as suspicious looking!

No comments: