Monday, February 07, 2011

Red Wine Cozy

Sitting home alone. . .Again.


Decided to work on a knitting project that I started a couple of days ago. Its a pattern that I found at http://taras-knits.blogspot.com/ as I wait for my yarn for the Lion Brand Knit-Along Hoodie to come in, hopefully later this week.

I was able to finish the Wine Cozy, and if I may say so myself, did a pretty good job. Although my mind must have been elsewhere as I kept having to redo a number of the rows or it would have been done yesterday.

Decided to send it to a new friend for Valentine's Day - I hope it is liked as it comes from my heart and with a wonderful bottle of Jaxon Keyes Farmhouse Red
I guess I'd better get it in the mail if it'sgoing to make it there in time!!

Hoping everyone is planning on a wonderful Valentine's Day with the one they love - as for me: I will be working, and the one I love is far away - I hope he thinks of me as much as I think of him.
http://www.jaxonkeys.com/


No comments: