Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reading This week!!

OK, OK I am still reading 'Night of Many Dreams' by Gail Tsukiyama and IT IS an interesting book.  but I must say I did get a little distracted and read a couple of other books too!!  This book has been sitting in my work bag to read on my breaks at work.

I have a bad habit of reading more than one book at a time. 

I was needing a little something to read that was pure mindless reading and ended up reading a romance "For Kaitlyn's Sake'.  It was a pretty quick mindless read LOL!!  Sorry no picture and Amazon to show you!!

I then had a book that I had posted on one of my bookswap lists quite awhile ago (didn't think it would ever be asked for) that I hadn't read yet get requested.  I am so bad that I can't let a book go through my hands without reading it.  So instead of reading more of 'Night of Many Dreams' I then read "Merlin's Bones' by Fred Saberhagen before I sent it off to its new owner.  I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked his book.  It is described as an "offbeat Arthurian fantasy".  Liked it enough to list a few more of his books as wants on my bookswap list!!   One of our Dr's commented that he had read some of Saberhagan's books awhile back and had really enjoyed his writing too.

After finishing 'Merlin's Bones' at work I was without a book to read, I had left my bag at home with "Night of Many Dreams'.  So raided my locker which has plenty of books for just such an occasion.  Now I am almost finished reading 'Wife For Hire' by Janet Evanovich.  I really like her styly of writing.  She has a series out about an inept bounty hunter name Stephanie Plum that I have almost read all the books too.  I am sure a new one will be coming out soon.

I am sure afer this read I will be able to sit down and finish 'Night of Many Dreams' as I am about half way through with it!!

No comments: