Friday, February 11, 2011

Just a Pinch Kitchen Sister Swap!!

I belong to the Just-A-Pinch cooking site and joined a group called Kitchen Sisters -- A group of women (hmmm might be some men in there too, not sure) that share recipes and good times, just like you would with your neighbors around the kitchen table, but through the internet instead.

They started a monthly themed swap this year and I signed up for the February one!!  Was racking my brain trying to figure out what to get my new Kitchen Sister. . .not sure how many stores I browsed through looking at Valentine goodies, but nothing out there seemed to catch my interest.

 After making the first few Co-worker washcloths I decided that a wash/dishcloth was just the thing!!! I found a BRIGHT varigated yarn and whipped up another cloth -- pulled out some of the heart shaped lavender soap that I made last year, found a box of bath rose petals and some lotion . . .
 
 
. . .Viola!! The perfect Valentine Swap gift for my new kitchen sister in Florida!!

No comments: