Monday, February 07, 2011

What are you reading?

OK - I am going to watch 'House' at 8pm tonight.  In the meantime I think I'm going to take a warm bubble bath and read for awhile. 

Which brings me to my question - What are you reading right now?  I love to read, along with many other things. . . At the moment I am reading 'Night of Many Dreams' by Gail Tsukiyama.  This is the second Gail Tsukimama book for me.  I really enjoyed reading the first one and put all her books on my swap list.  This book arrived about two weeks ago and I'm finally getting to read it.  So far, I'm not disappointed.

I'd really like to know what other people out there are reading. 

So. . .What are you reading right now?

2 comments:

Brent Logan said...

I keep my reading list current here.

I enjoy reading Karen Armstrong's writing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, I am reading books on Photoshop, indesign and on Perspective. lol Not very exciting to most people...CYA Heidi